Thursday, November 20, 2014

This headline is one I'd like to see, because this administration is a Cloward-Piven plot if there ever was one.

And considering events, not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Imagine the multitude of crappy pants there would be in DC, as all the Democrats who had been supporting this administration wondered if they might be implicated by Obama and Holder.

I'd certainly like to see Mr. Gruber stripped naked and fed to a room full of angry stupid voters whose health care costs have doubled but for far worse coverage.  That would make an immediate one million hit Youtube video.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, God - wouldn't that be wonderful Unfortunately, the Joint Chiefs are a bunch of wussies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a dreamer all my life. Would be a capstone on it to read that page as I go tits up.

    ReplyDelete