Thursday, May 29, 2014

How to make a water blob

Do you want to cheaply make a super cool giant water pillow for the kids this summer?

Do you want to impress the wife and neighbors with your skill, imagination, and handiness? To maximize your "cool" factor with everyone?

Do you want to annoy Toure by using your white privilege to achieve all of the above with ease and on the cheap?

Then go here for the easy directions, and make it happen.  I see the weak spot being the duct tape over the fill hole, but extra care there when sealing up will hopefully do the trick.  

I also see delightful fun in slicing a big hole in it when it gets old, and letting everyone watch the mini tidal wave wash into the rose beds.   Or wash over a line of squealing kids!  Yeah!


The smiles on those chillins' faces alone would make this project well worth it.  Too bad I'm between kids that age and grandkids (hopefully).  


4 comments:

  1. Hey, I could fill that with beer and kill two birds with one stone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coors, or Bud Light? I'll bring my straw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made one of these last summer! The kids loved it. I have pics to share if you want too. Stackz

    ReplyDelete